According to the March of Dimes, 40,000 babies are born with heart defects each year in the United States.
That is 800 kids every week. Approximately 9,500 of those children (under age 18) experience sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) every year in the U.S.
That's why there's the ATS HeartCheck
WHY HAVE YOUR CHILD'S HEART CHECKED?
- Heart abnormalities are the #1 birth defect
- Most kids have no symptoms or warning signs
- 135 LIVES/WEEK are claimed by undiagnosed heart defects
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the leading cause of death in student athletes
- Current methods, including sports physicals, are not doing a good enough job identifying at-risk youth
The ATS HeartCheck is quick, painless, and the most thorough screening available. We put the power in your hands to protect your child from things they can’t feel and you can’t see. The ATS HeartCheck is the best way to uncover these dangerous heart conditions before something tragic happens to your child.
SPECIAL PRICING AVAILABLE
All of us involved feel strongly that no family should miss out on this opportunity due to financial restrictions. Therefore, discount pricing is available upon request. Click here for a very simple form that can be filled out that will determine if you qualify for additional discounts. These special rates are made possible through grants provided by our generous partners that share the same interest in SAVING YOUNG LIVES!